onsdag 28 september 2016

You can grow your intelligence

I believe that you can grow your intelligence. We can take an example that if you are going to write a test in school and you don't understand and think that I can’t do it. But if you exercise and train I believe that you are exercising your brain. The brain is a muscle and if we take another example that you go to the gym and exercise one muscle it will become stronger. And if you exercise your brain then I think that it will become smarter/stronger like another muscle. So if you think you just are dumb and can’t do anything it can be so but like if you really try and try you will get better. Like when we were born we couldn't walk but we tried and we tried and in the end we can both walk and run.


I think if you take two dogs and put them in different environment. I think they will behave different. Like if we put one dog in a cage and another with a family and other dogs and toys I think that their intelligence will grow different, the one in a cage will not learn so much like it will learn how to just grow older and older not to have fun or rephrase. But the one who has a family, toys and other friends (dogs) will grow its intelligence by learning new things by doing mistakes and by seeing the world and having a family and friends. Like I think the dog with a family, friends, toys and so on will have more intelligence and it can learn new stuff easier.


If you are exercising and you think it is to challenging do not stop because it is good for your brain when something is challenging because then will the brain work and it will get smarter. Like if you are always doing easy stuff and after 9 years in school something hard come up and you do not know how to do. Well if you would train your whole life challenging yourself I think that it will get better in life for you. By challenging yourself you're get smarter because you are going to exercise your brain and you're going to get smarter. And that is what I think about all this and why I think you can grow you intelligence.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar